Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Busta, please help me - neema
Hi Busta,
I need your advice. I went to carib school also. We both have the same slate( Mine is step 1). Please guide me here. We will all make it. I did not transmit my transcript due to several failures on step 1 only. Now one of the programs that i applied to, asked me to e-mail them stating how many times i took each usmle, my score on each one and after i have done this, then my application will be reviewed since they were not able to get my USMLE transcript from ERAS. Someone please guide me with honesty, One of their requirements is that you can only fail once. i don't know how to handle this situation. How would you handle this issue. How would you write the e-mail(the wordings), I have a very grasp of medicine but due to personal problems i ended up with several failures on step 1. if i get accepted would they eventually find out how many failures i have. someone please help me , i am very confused on what to do at this point since they are asking for the e-mail ASAP so they can complete their interview process. Someone please hear my cry. I applied to so many programs and this is one of the programs that are interested in me. Please help me. Thanks alot in-advance for your courageous advices. Goodluck interviewing and match.
I don't know the correct way to handle your situation, but I would explain and provide a complete history of your step scores. Let say some other program is somewhat interested in you then they will also need your scores and it's easiest to release the transcript via ERAS.
Good Luck!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »