1)Baystate, MA
2)Grand Rapids, MI
3)St Marys, CT
4)Bridgeport Hospital, CT
5)Pennsylvania Hosptal, PA
6)Franklin Square, MD
7)Metropolitan, NY
8)Brookdale, NY

Baystate followed by Bridgeport .., the rest r abut the same I think ..

all rankings are personal ..

residency is three years process .. it is stressful.. If U feel cmfortable being in PRGRAM X for next 3 years of your life than living in PROGRAM Y, then rank X high ..

Anything is possible in US .. All programs are ACGME accredited .. so all programs are equally good .. But if U want a fellowsip immediately after your residency then u have to think about the strength of the program .., and past graduates seriously ..

U can end up not getting a fellowship in PROGRAM X and also in PROGRAM Y .. so in such case U may have preferred
PROGRAM Y due to location and workload etc .. but no one can predict future ..

It is not a guarantee that if u work in PROGRAM X, you will get in your choice fellowship ..
so DECIDE which is better for you in terms of your goals, your family and your future plans ..

U have personally visited ALL programs .. so go by your gut feelings and personal choice ..

RANKING OF PROGRAMS IS A PURELY PERSONAL THING .., DO WHAT YOU THINK IS BEST FOR YOU ..

YOU ARE A PHYSICIAN AND YOU ARE EXPECTED TO BE MATURE TO DECIDE WHAT IS RIGHT FOR YOU IN YOUR CAREER
1. Baystate
2. Bridgeport
3. Penn Hospital

Rest crappy...
One thing for sure, u have good UK experience, is that right?
yes i do...been working in IM for 6 years ..most of the programs offer prematch and i wasnt selected for this..i managed to clear step 3 aswell..i got 82/97/92 ..what r my chances for matching ..interview was laid back..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »