Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To mysam - nucleus2007
Hi,
I'm in US, and could you please tell me how to get USMLE Books from public library?
thanks and good luck!!
where are you from?
You have to be a member of the local/metropolitan library. Once you are a member you can access the libraries vast resources online(main library with alot of branches) and if there happened to be people who donated USMLE books/medical books you can lend them for 30 days. You pick up the books at a branch near you.

I managed to get Kaplan QBook, Pathophysiology for the wards, USMLE Step1 secrets.... and alot of interesting books and DVDs. Libraries are ladden with books, videos etc it all depends on what your interested in.

THanks a lot!! for your time...........
GL!!
hey mysam......... 'hi'.........
howz ur preparation moving? what all subjects did u complete? when r u planning for step 1? r u looking forward for 2009 match ?

GL
hi namami,

Thanks for asking, was planning to bump that thread you created. My prep hasnt going well had alot of distractions lately.I managed to finish anatomy. Im currently on embryology and Im still on my first read. Im planning to sit for my exam in march Inshallah. Im anticipating to finish my steps and USCE for the 2009 match.Ive already registered for step 2 cs on june 3rd, I think I will do step 2ck around late june/ july. I hope my plan will be feasible.

How you keeping? what are your plans concerning the other steps and match?

tc
hi mysam,

nice to here from u.
i have completed almost half of my the portion(first reading).
i gradguated in 2006, then a year gap from studies. came to us in 2007. started my usmle preparation around nov...
i took the april-may-june eligibility period for step 1. one month after my step 1 i will give CS .
mysami i dont think so... i am as confident as u r about the 2009 match, i know only one thing that irrespective of the match i will just concentrate on my preparation and give the exam when i am comfortable and when i feel like i am gonna get a good score.
moreover i dont think so...... i can complete all the steps including CK results in hand by september 2008.
i dont know if my thinking is right or wrong!!!!! please tell me if u feel like i am giving a relaxed/fancy thinking which is not gona work!!

u have planned a very good schedule. how many hours r u studying daily? i am trying to increase my study hrs... slowly.

we both can keep an eye on each others preparation as we r giving our steps in the same time.

oh.. god.... i wrote such a big thread!!!!!!!!!!!

take care.
keep in touch.
GL.
hey mysam n gl...i hv also aplied for the april-may-june slot... i hope i get it... i hv aterted wth anat n path... anat is reaaaallly boring....wht do u guys think ??

goodluck for ur prep...
hey guys count me in too.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »