Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just curious! - nabil
They say no one should memorize nbme questions, no one can post remembered questions, then how does uw have some questions that came in test. Or how Dr Goljan's high yeild, even in his lecture he said, those are the questions from the students who took the test earlier. or, is it a recent rule, that no one can post remembered questions or discuss it?

yeah...u have a pt nabil
thanks boytoy, i think if fmg passes more, ecfmg loses money, before fmgs were less informed, now a days due to forum and all, they are more informed, passing more, i think ecfmg dont want that, lol.
so what is your point? the questions being posted on the exam are from the real thing?

im confused? are the questions from uw and nmbe repeating word for word on the real thing?

nope, my point is nbme repeats, few, may examiners said, they got the hard ones from nbme 4, some from nbme 2 or 1. they will ask similar questions, different way.
by the way, i found goljans high yeild questions similar to nbme, so, real exam have some questions from nbme.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »