Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
something wrong with the forum -
thimbles - thimbles

I have posted varies questions on this forum that I felt important under various names and never revieved answers. Though I understand they may have been seeming too simple or maybe complex or mabe all were too busy to deserve a few helpfull strikes of a keyboard, what gets me is that the stupidest messages--personal attacks, failed for the 3rd time, passed with 99.5676, or what beverage is best on exam day--recieve, invariabley, the strongest response. One is always told to browse for simple answers, but it is hip high on the forum and a quik, pithy answer might help in not discouraging the average joe or sue, who are not looking to invest their egos on the forum. All keep it in mind.
ray

We are very sorry, I am sure they were unintentionally missed.
Pinktie

we are very sorry for you ---a crying baby. Come here and lets start over. Everyone wants to help you and comfort you. Dont cry.
thimbles - thimbles

That is exactly what I mean.

The above contained not a bit of sorrow. It was a little sardonic, however. But I do feel sorrey for you and for myself that I will share a degree with you.
Pinktie

thimbles, you sound very sad. Actually i was serious about your situation. As you know, sometimes, you have to ask a question several times in order to get a good answer. All of us are very busy. You have to have patience. Someone will answer your questions as long as you ask again if no1 answers the first time.

Good luck and be happy in your preparation.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »