Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UMass Email - doctordoctordoctor
Did anyone get an email today by UMass from the PD? I think everyone probably got it but I was just wondering. It talked about the new changes at UMass (salary, ICU, etc).
Did anyone get an email today by UMass from the PD? I think everyone probably got it but I was just wondering. It talked about the new changes at UMass (salary, ICU, etc).
It is for Internal Medicine.
yo doctor, i got the same e-mail this morning. i think its a rank letter because it says he would hope to work with us in the future.
i think its a general ranking letter... meaning we will be on their rank list somewhere..
i dunno if we can conclude that. something tells me he sent it to everyone, just read the email closely. sounds like he just sent it to everyone who interviewed there.
anyone else interviewed here and got the email this morning or DIDN'T get the email?
I guess u r talking about that very lengthy email...I got one today...but that doesn't boost my confidence as no one replied to my thank you letters except the Chief resident I interviewed with..............
ya thats the one, ya i am sure everyone got it. oh well, i guess false alarm lol.

matchme08, did u try emailing anyone? or do u mean u sent a thank you letter in the mail?
yeah i got that email too. its a generic email that went to all the candidates who interviewed at UMASS. nothing special.
GL
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »