Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
xim and all - hyatt
maybe its time to take a break from the forum-----cannot afford to disrupt peace of mind just before exam----wish u luck and all th best in the exam-------
this crying man is crazy. of course i need to take a break. i have done nothing. this man is fully psychic. whats the need to become a doc? when he plays with evryones feelings.

when somebody is ill how he can treart others. he is wasting his time by taking these exams. and wasting my time and others time in forum.
he should go to hell and live long there.
someitmes ignorance is bliss--------concentrate on ur exam------
this man is crazy. i have been ignoring him so long. my cousin is in US for long long time who is in very good positon in FBI. only americans can reach there. among team of 60 members where he works he is the only one who is not american. but this man is thinking i m doing jokes in the forum. will it be nice if i say my cousin that somebody is bothering me? i know c.man name and city. thats enough. but think how strange is this that someone bothering a married person. how shameless is this man. shame on himmmmmmmmmmmm. he cant even select a real person.
Hyatt good decision if the forum is increasing your anxiety! Stop by if you have questions and try to avoid conflicting posts, or conflictive people...

Ximfoom give crying the importance he deserves..ZERO!
Imagine how many of us have been here, took test and moved on...Crying will remain here forever why? b/c he can't focus on his weaknesses (which happen to be many) and instead as the typical bully keeps picking on good/nice people like you

Keep up the good job, you are ready and you will succeed!
GL
BDJ
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »