Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anybodys heard about notes written by CVETNIK? - danielle6
hi saw near one friend material written by cvetnik...but couldnt ask more about that...so anybody knows about that material? and is that necessary for step 2 CK?
onexaminatiоn.оrg/usmle QBANK
hi xidus..can u tell me in detail please?
danielle is cvetnik an russian author ? i think i have seen it too but not sure . if you are familiar with this book go through before your exam but kaplan is best short and exam oriented. should read the source which is tried before many people. hope this will help you.
regards
dr c vetnik is pediatrician who take the kaplan pediatric live lectures .and he gives his notes during the live lectures..may be u r talking about those.
hello aryan i dont know whether cvetnik is a rusiian or not...but as step_ck said ..ya it is a live lecture notes i think.....and what about ur idea regarding live lecture notes? i dont have live lecture notes...so it that really important to collect them or not?

step_ck....what do u think...kaplan notes is important or live lecture notes? please tell me.

thank u so much to both of u...for sharing ur ideas with me.
as he said in live lectures that he is writting pediatric book for kaplan and he gave the precise notes. for me they are good..but i already read the kaplan pediatric book too..now im just reading those notes.i think they will be enough.
hello step_ck, thank u so much for giving the valuable information. one more thing i want to ask....in how many subjects live lecture notes is available? i saw only peds....and can u tell me what r the materials we need for step 2 ck? i know kaplan books, UW, step 2 secrets...can u tell me what else we need?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »