Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello guys i am terribly worried as what exactly d -
a very much worried exam taker

hello guys i am worried that there is nothing written on score report though i took my exam Nov 17 but i am told by a friend that there will be a delay in posting the score report on the Oasis and told me to go straight and to apply for IWA and proceed with the application . does that mean i failed the exam . plz i am worried a lot , a lot , a lot ....please do help me . thank u .
miracle

it means nothing u ntil ur oasis is updated. so stop worrying and start praying to some one who can only help.
mnhakeem

u have to see the date of score reporting and date of ur exam before reapply
plz....answer

i mean one of my friend told me that his oasis updated even two days after he has the result in his hand via post but told me that three days prior that( i.e. before the oasis updated and he had his result in his hand) he went straight to IWA and was informed that he passed the exam . i don't understand how this was possible to him ? does anybody have that kind of experience ? oh, my God what a stress currently i am in . please answer me in truth.
Smile...

Your result will be updated tonight. Good Luck.
miracle

even if ur friend had this experience, this is a very rare case and u cannot focus only on this experience. most of us, check if the oasis is updated , then check the IWA trick. u cannot chek it before that and then get worried. i would be concerned cuz waiting for scores is not an easy job but to focux that much on what ur friend has told u, to me does not make much sense.
yes i can understand what u r going thru but no one else has had the same experience. so chill out, pray to God and wait until it is updated. pray pray and pray. only that can help u.
Good luck and i am pray that u get very good news soon and ur long wait is over.
cheers
the worried exam taker

thank u , thank u , thank u guys , thank you for your encouragement but what worries me also is the fact that my result isn't updated yet even those who took the exam a week after me have got their results updated . what is wrong with my score ? i know i will have two things to face - fail or pass - but being in between is more distressing and worrisome . why is so delayed ? why is so delayed ? why does it take so long ? my brain is constantly nagging me this .May God be with all of us. thanks.
miracle

well i just dont know to answer that one but i know one thing, that only and only God can help and answer situations like this. just pray to him, may be he is giving u more time to pray so that they r answered better.............
good luck and do let me know what the result is.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »