Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If I do not match, then .. - thinktek

for hope to those who are unmatched ..

1. I will be calm..(world has NOT come an end for me..)

2. I will inform my close family for support ..

3. Prepare for scramble ..

4. try in scramble ..

5. If scramble does not work, then I will improve my CV for next years match .. I will do whatever I can to improve my CV

6. Although it is daunting, I will go through the entire application and interview process again and will have a positive result this day next year 2009 ..

7. My family and friends will support me in this ..

8. Greatness of humans does not lie in winning, but to rise and win everytime you fall and lose ..

9. Winners never quit and Quitters never win ..

10. I am a Doctor and I am a WINNER ..

I hope that u will match this year and I pray for you and for myself

what u wrote is soo sweet and encouraging........

but we went through alot already.........next year without a match is a year of being out of money out of job.........it is hard to be positive when u c ur class r first second and third year in their residency and u r still looking for spot.

but as u said we are ruled by the hope......
yes after 4 to 5 times then u will say this is my last match and you start working as lab assistant then u will say residency and medicine is waste of time and finally u become happy atleast u r better then other who r working for gas station .

I am already a resident and have been thru the process .. I have a huge debt $$$$$ that I hope to clear some day ..

Good luck .. and sometimes it is better to not have the grapes as they might be sour ..

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »