Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MS word format ,,only 3.88 MB - anthony999
both the horizontal and the vertical resolution is 200 dpi,,
let me know if it works
i scan 1 document...and mb already is 11 mb....how will make it small?
my LORs are in 300 dpi
that is bcoz you scanned it and while saving you saved it in MS word,,,you should first save it in jpeg,,,,then open the jpeg file and copy paste it to MS word
after i scanned my file to 1 document is already 11 mb, will i use a special software to do this? my scanner is HP....then what i did was copy and paste into word, but it says file is to big, it didnt allow me to saved it.....

then i did another scan but this time i save at the same time into word format...but i dont know how to retreived the file after scanned it....

im not computer expert...
that is bcoz you scanned it and while saving you saved it in MS word,,,you should first save it in jpeg,,,,then open the jpeg file and copy paste it to MS word
hi anthony999
could u tell me how i can change or up date my CAF b/c no edit option and it shows that i m still waiting for result
thanks in advance for any reply
once submitted, you can't change your CAF,,,,
however you could change the contact address,,,,,,,,,,,,,
The best way to use scanned document is converting it to pdf. After scanning in jpg convert it to pdf by using this free ware. from here http://www.download.com/3001-10743_4-108...a1b07eb162

Then just right click on the jpg image and convert it.

If you have Adobe Acrobat writer you can make a Binder adding all scanned files into 1 pdf file
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »