Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am feeling depressed - advil
I had a bad day either in scramble...i am not feeling like eating, taking shower or anything ...i even sent my baby to one of my relatives because i was not giving my time to 11mo old...i don't know where to start and what to do.....i feel like i need support because at this time have nobody to talk to.....
Don't feel depress, have faith in God, I don't know your case, but if you want to share, you can email me at sqih, even I have a 9 month oldbut life has to go on my dear.
really sorry advil,

You have to work hard and make your CV look strong and attractive. How will that happen.

1) Get USCE and US LORs( Most improtant factor these days).
2) Get research ( It wont help that much as long as you are not getting to attend hospital setting with it).
3) Pass step3 if possible with good score.
4) Do networking when you are doing your USCE, that helps alot to get position try to do Observership in a residency program and try to impress PD.
5) Rest some day(Most improtant as for now, dont say you will start from tomorrow, you will be sad again. get 2-3 weeks off and start again.).
6) Pray to GOD, if he is with you no one can stop you.

GL.
im depress too, lost my gf through this process, unmatched, no success in scramble, but very good standing in my med school, every body wants to take me as thier resident,...but not here.....and since i am already in this stage, i dont wanna go back right now in my country a failure...

don;t feel depressed, let yourself came down for a couple of days, and try to find what is the next, I didn;t get matched, this is my third time, you know what my feeling.
try to find what else you need to do, like, if you don;t have step3, try to finish that, if don;t have enough USCE, try to get one, or try to find a job to earn some money to support family.
or if anything else we can do except the medicine.
anything has the two sides, if you don;t match, you can spend more time with your baby during the time he really need you.
Thus, fresh yourself.
have faith blood. Try next year with more USCE and networking. That will surely get u a spot.

GL.
Don't loose your hopes. I always think that things happen for a reason. I didn't match too. but can't loose our hope.
Advil, I have the same situation like you.I am also very depress.This is my 2nd time that i did not get match.My husband is more depress than me.I am the one who is wasting his money.I have a son, I need to take care him also. I dont know what to do.
Thank u people for sharing ur thoughts with me ...i know this is the main issue..it costs a lot of money. I don't know how i will save money 4 next yrs match n doing some unpaid research too...i am shattered i was also in match 2 times last yr i had 3 ivs this yr 4 ...1 PD was so excited after my interview n wanted me to give me a prematch but committee decided not to offer prematches ...so i had to wait.........................................................UNMATCHED
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »