Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RE: Research postion - vaporish
I am basicall looking for ppl with low scores and in need. I have recieved applications from high score holder. Kindly include your med school information and home country licensure info.
Regards

ahadsaab
liar liar, pants on fire.

Provide your Univ email ID. otherwise get lost!!!!! Vulture!

Guys doont consider him authentic until he post his Univ email ID. I am sure every forum member is smart and not posting his Cv to him..thats why he is coming again and again. Smile) so happy over ur frustration VAPORISH!!!!!

Any idea, why ur university server wont allow those emails???????
Dear Friends,

Don't be too skeptic.... I get my research position in one of Top 20 University program in US by sending my resume to someone with gmail account, where everyone else saying bad words to him on the forum.
Why would somebody lie, and what would be the benefit for having our CV? Nothing. Unless you put your credit card number in you CV...Smile

Be wise, and don't be too paranoid.
I second thirsty_crow. It is not a good idea to post your CV to a unknown person. If you have previous experience in research, you can contact the PI individually or post your resumes at University/Hospital Website. If you dont have any previous experience, its very hard to get basic science research position.
hey Kura, Dont mislead!

There are two points-- Whyhe can not give his Unic email Id if he is true and the reason he is giving is purely IDIOTIC. hahahah still cant stop laughing that server prevents that.

secondly-- Univ have their email Ids for these things only...so that they have a unique identification and to prevent identity theft. Otherwise people like him will write a recommendation mail becoming harvard PD.
Your Cv is your unique thing containing every important information. Kura can you send your CV to me?
Vaporish should be able to provide his/her Credentials and an official email adress. More details before asking for Cvs. I work in research and do send emails from my yahoo account when not at work, but only to people I work with.
Well ,
Dear ones, we already have enough applications. Good Luck to everybody. Best wishes for mr crow and all the guys n girls who shared their opinions. Advice: Take risks and you will never fall off.

Regards,
Vaporish
hehehehe, Frustrated?????? i know you are.

But still plz explain me the university SERVER thing? Smile) Stupid!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »