Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
matched- university of new mexico - doc_dhruv111
anyone else matched there
hi doc dhruv - care to share your credentials and also can you please share the interview feelings - i had a nervous break down when i went to interviews at Univs becausxe i saw a lot of 99ers and people with exp. sharing this info will atleast help us evaluate our opportuinities for next year in a realistic way. thanks
hi doc dhruv - care to share your credentials and also can you please share the interview feelings - i had a nervous break down when i went to interviews at Univs becausxe i saw a lot of 99ers and people with exp. sharing this info will atleast help us evaluate our opportuinities for next year in a realistic way. thanks
Hi,
I did score well- in the 90'sand had a good externship to bag. Also, my interview went very well- I think it was my interview which made it a sure shot for me. I really worked hard @ visa issues and what they were looking for in a candidate- and I dont think I missed a single question. I think more than scores it was my interview skills that got me the slot.
FM or Im?
im
ok guys- I just found out I am the only indian in the IM program @ UNM- that explains the lack of replies above as this is more of a desi dominated website- neways if ne of you need ne help with the steps and match I'll be glad to help as this forum has helped me a lot- contact me @ doc_dhruv
hey usmle_steps did you match at roswell?
it is a comfortable city, very nice! people are nice too!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »