Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
few questions -
samira

1.does the state of california require step 3 to be done before entering residency?
2. i dont have a license from my home country and i've already sent L1 and the check .what should i do ? is that a problem ?
thanx
farhad

Samira khanoom:
No. It doesn't need step 3 .you should also send L2 and L5 and then wait a couple of months to recieve their response.
samira

hi
thanx farhad
but still my concern is that does it matter that i dont have a license from my home counntry ? (regarding L1 question)
farhad

samira:
no you don't need that. I guess you are persian and if so, most of iranian graduates are not able to get thier full unrestricted licence but there is no problem to get the california letter to apply for residency programs.
nazeem

samira which country r u in.it takes 6-9months to get calif application status letter.in the mean time u can get the license.it tookme2 months to get the license.they r asking whether u have license to practice in any country YES/NO in form L1A-D.still like i said better to be on the safe side.
u also have to ask for fingerprint cards from the medical board of calif.
i think there is form L3 also to be filled(just check).i also filledform L3 not L3A.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »