Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need MAlpractice insurance for observership!!! -
Saurabh

Hi ! Im a IMG. I have secured an observership/elective at a hospital at seattle. I NEED malpractice insurance for my period of observership there.The few companies i spoke to in seattle say they dont cover students.If you know of any company anywhere in the US which provides malpractice coverage to international students doing electives/observership ....please let me know ASAP. I need to send in my documents with the insurance note. Many thanks. saurabh.
saurabhsanon@eml.cc

OK

Hi there, Try this company may be they can help you.

MULTINATIONAL UNDERWRITERS, INC.
Lloyd's Correspondent
1-800-605-2282
Saurabh Sanon

thanks.Ill try them n let u know what came out of it.
cha

this is something very abnormal i am hearing. how can a img who is just looking for an lor do malpractice.
saurabh sanon

ok- I spoke with the company--they dont cover students.
DO u know of any other company who does this?
cha--ure right -- this is a new policy re: malprac. insurance for observerships which is now applicable at some states.
cha

You are in which state?
OK

I'm Sorry.....but that's what i had.....i think they used to do it....but may be....not any more. Best of luck ....and sorry once ogain.
saurabh

thanks ok. donthave to say sorry-atleast u tried to help
docespy - docespy

its not malpractice that you need its health insurance to cover you in the event that you might become ill.
saurabh sanon

i need health insurance and thats not a problem . But I ALSO NEED malpractice ins. Ive spoken with the hospital and i hav e the application documents with me.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »