Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
visa for CS exam -
kk

hi, i am also an img in india. what type of visa should i apply for to enter US for taking CS exam - J or B1? please guide.
officer

apply for green card........these days they are giving it
kk

yes officer!!!!!!!!!
thank u officer!!!!!!!
officer

hi kk...

I was just kidding.....one needs to apply and take an appointment in b1 category.The visa u get is b1/b2 and can be used for dual purposes.

Just be honest and ask for just a week of stay....u end up getting a year multiple coz they know the entire process of getting into residency.

Any more doubts ..ure welcome
kk

thank you so much officer :-)
Tony

hey officer , about the visa , when asked about the interviews , should we mention that we have applied to universites ,or just say that we are only going for the CS exam
officer

As I said try to be as honest as possible. I believe that you are preparing for the cs exam .........you should be preparing how well to counsel the patients and yet be non judgemental .

What ever you speak up there should be coherent and make sense .Always remember the officer sitting there is waiting to give you the visa its all upto you how and where you take him.
you can say " I need to take this exam for certification.Once i get certified and if the univ feel that I m worth it ,they can offer me a few Interviews ....as of now I m undecided yet.... and all my options are open"
tony

thanks officer
senior

officer is right guys
same happened with me
all the best
chang

officer/senior' hi guys i am stuck in india and the guys at delhi are just not giving me a visa they have refused me twice they think i won't come back!!!!! which is so not true......hahahaha !!!!
yaar what should i do they are just so disgusting and the "tell the truth" thing just does not seem to help , i think they just don't like my face!!!
i have to try for the visa again in a couple of months any suggestions would be more than welcome
thanks
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »