Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to neeraja83 - nupur1980
I have read your past posts & you & I are exactly in the same boat..what are you planning now with the results delayed even further???Will you still try for H1 if the J1 is not processed?May be we can try to help each other,even if its moral support: )
hi nupur 1980
i will be applying for a j1 shortly. wish i had done this earlier though.Sad
mostly i will be sticking to j i guess..tis is really unfortunate, and there is no fault on our side..so may be thinking abt a h1 still is not worth it..just hope my j1 gets processed soon..
thanks neeraja...I dont know I am still hoping for a H1,would get my SON next week..will you wait for the results of Step 3 & then send in your papers immedaitely if God forbid you cant make it or are you already on your way to a J1 ???I feel we should not give up like this..may be we can make it!!!
i will be sending in my papers for j1 before my step3 result. probably next week.
thanks...good luck
Hi neeraja83
Is it possible to go for H1 premium if step3 passed on 23 april as i heard that takes 2 weeks to process? do u think it is too late?
Hi Halcrow..my lawyer told me that H1 takes 2 weeks by premium processing & so even if the result is delayed further than April 23rd, it shouldnt be a problem because you can start working with the approval notice itself
Thank you nupur1980
we pray god hoping that step3 results be out ASAP
Good luck to neeraja83 and nupur1980
Good luck to all of us!!!!are you filing for a J1 visa?..is it possible to go across to canada & get the J1 stamped,instead of going to India/home country?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »