Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
step 3 material? - kiki2004y

Are people using these for prep...any suggestions?

# Current Medical diagnosis and treatment 2007 lange
# Current practice guidelines in primary care 2007 lange
# MKSAP 14
#Washington manual of medical therapeutics 32nd 2007
#BOARD AND WARDS 2ND EDITION FOR THE USMLE STEP 2 AND 3

can anyone tell me wat material people are using?
its as if there is no one apart from triple helix on this forum??!!!!
lol !!
Only you and me, bro !
nobody else !
yeah..i am new and trying make sense of how to start..but no one answers me..all just flock to u?
ur the the sugar candy it seems??!!
that made the problem...
step 3 forum is completely different from other forums...
here, if you just jump in from nowhere and ask for help...no body will respond to your request (rarely somebody may respond !)...

here, you first come to the forum, introduce urself, let people know yourself, have some interaction..contribute a little bit, be familiar with people, then you ask for something... its kind of..you know....

moreover, the Qs that you are asking, the same Q has been asked million times before...so, if you just use your wisdom to search old posts in the forum...you will get more answers than you asked for....but usually we prefer short cut, we prefer that somebody should spend thier time to answer our questions....but people in the forum are clever...they do not waste time for others....thats why you did not get any reply.....and most probably you will not get any....

Please do not be offended...this is what I learnt by myself...I just shared my experience with you....sound bitter though !

GL with your journey...and best wishes.
Right....u could have just answered my queries instead of writing a long lecture....if u noticed i didnt ask abt usmle world..or kaplan or nmbe...i did look back on the form. Apart from MKSAP ....the other mentiond are book names...which arnt mentioned anywhere ..atleast i didnt find them....i was just asking the opinion if people are using them or not, and to get an idea .
As far as just jumping into forums and asking questions...arnt forums made for that purpose...this forum is not different from any other,by the way this is how the interaction will begin...ok abt contributing to the forum....just coz u copy and past questions from harrisons , kaplan, or usmle world ..doesnt mean ur are "contributing"......most people have those and the answer to those questions...and i can paste them too.

Please do not be offended.........I just shared my experience with you....sound bitter though !
trust me i did get wiser!!

GL with your journey...and best wishes.
lol....
looks like you are irritated with me...I did no harm to you, bro. I met this kind of reaction before too...
and your first statement, i knew that you will say that...i decided not to answer the Q, I preferred to explain the situation instead of answering your Q...

you are adult and wise enough..I am nobody to tell you what to do...and please do not be upset with me...learn in your own way....
now you know, why people do not answer Qs to somebody they are not familiar with....!

Its voluntary work..and everybody has the right to choose his/her way...!

I think I volunteered to waste few of my important minutes for you...lets do not waste more of our time...we stay as as were before...nothing happened between us ! lol...
right on!- TH
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »