Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why are you in this forum. Just think and write - zippy
My exam is in 2 days. Having all sort of weired Qs striking my head. One of them is this...

Why I check my computer every 10 mins, to peak into activities in this forum. ?

The most satisfactory answer I think is.. I feel much younger and energetic here. Feel like I am back in my medical school with so many colleagues, few friends ... few leg pullers. Few admiring each other.. Few swearing. .. somebody upset with someone.... Its so similiar to those days. Similiar jokes and stories.
Thanks to the person who created this forum. Perfect solution to bring people together and closer in this electronic era.

I wont be that much active in this forum after a few days but will miss it for sure.
good question...zippy!
how is it going for you?
my prayers for your success!!!
you will do fine....
thanks cricoid. I posted two Qs for u about psychiatry today. See, whenever u have time to help me with those in revising.
i need to do it fast for you...
examis around the corner....
please post the psych qs here...i did not see your previous post..or post the link to that thread..
http://www.usmleforum.com/showthread.php?tid=300607

http://www.usmleforum.com/showthread.php?tid=300613
for me, its very different answer.
I started from step 1 forum in early 2006, I think....I made few frineds there..
then came to CK, remained active there for several months...met few very good people and became friends...and then moved to step 3 along with those friends...so, this forum is my meeting place with these friends..
u will not believe that I have more than 50 very good friends from this forum...i call them, they call me, we write...each other...we share our personal issues...but we did not see each other...except few...beside that, i have a number of friends in the forum who knows me for more than 10 years...

so, forum is my meeting place with them...I enjoy their company here...!
and brother zippy, you will not believe what kind of good friend I have from this forum...unbelieveable...how much they love me, how much they care for me...its a God's gift for me !
I have seen it myself. People love you here. I told you before that this forum is like a spaceship and you are our main pilot. Keep on the good work TH. You are a wonderful person.
Thank you bro, zippy !
Its so nice of you..this changes my life everyday..
Good Luck Zippy and Cricoid.........you both will do fine i am sure. Please try to reamain atleast 30-35% active after the exam....we really would be needing your expertise.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »