Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where is the man ! - 99hope
umair_y
Hello! Feeling very depressed now!! i dont knw..???? still didnt get my result.....i m very worried rite now???????i called them up...they said we update the site every wednesday,thursday n friday...i have no idea wat is goin on....it exactly 4 week...
I was expecting a nice birthday gift?!! i wondering if i did something wrong??????
God help me!
Congratz!! ppl who got scores today.....!

Hold it right there everything is going to be fine ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,happiest birth day to you .............
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMiBSt_ODN0
I've read ur exam exp.I'm sure u'll pass with flying colours.Above 95.
You r an very ambitious IMG.Happy B Day!
Thankyou very much.....
Hope99 it was a very hilarious one.....ur card gave me a moment of relief.
R u sure everything gona be fine.............????? it is taking tooo long...!!
I m totally scrwd up!!

Do not say that .....................................believe me you will be great ,God be with you !
I usually like to take my exam on Fridays and a friend of mine said not to take it in fridays the result takes long ...............I do not remember the exact things she said but time of reportening is not the same for all ..............depens on the day of the week etc .................so take it easy ..........! I keep on checking the forum these days waiting for you to tell us ,........................................................................................here it comes I'm
happy ! It is worth waiting for ! ..................................
Thankyou...i ll try to relax.I have asked my cousin in USa to call philadelphia and knw if anything is wrong.hopefully everything is alright.Previously i use to think only our country is slow.........now there is another one as well.
THankyou for ur support!
hey..dear...umair...
b cool...
although it is easy to say but difficult to handle...
a very nice score is chasing u slowly as u walk in library...hehe
a joke...
wishe...
kikuu
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »