Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doctor for life -
justme(original)

I've noticed that a lot of people here just ask questions and once you have your answer you dont responde to the questions that others have asked you.

Please dont be so selfish. Help each other, at least when you are helped by others.

Learn from each other,like TAC. She is helping everyone and asks for nothing. Its not all but getting, its good to give as much if not more. Thanks
cue

justme,
this is totally non scientific, but I tell you what happend to me. When I took step one back in may I had an exam from hell. I walked out knowing that I failed and it wasn't that general unsure feeling that people normally get, I mean I was sure that I failed, cause I had no clues on majority of the questions, then I came out and I decided to help as many folks as I could in the step one forum, thinking there is a God up there that sees all this. Well, lo and behold, I passed it with a 75, which I was happy about. The interesting thing is that it could have easily gone the other way! who and what made it go this way one tends to ponder!!!!!
In a nutshell your right, we should give back and help folks out. You might not get your rewards here in the forum, but you will get it in one form or another.
justme(original)

Cue, thanks for your valuable input. Feeling good about yourself (by being good to others) clears the mind. Hey we have another thing in common, step I score! Wink
justme(original)

LOL
ignorant

what is LOL?
Rakhal

Laughing out Loud
cue

yep...although I was happy to pass I do hope I do better in step two.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »