Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Primary care/UCONN -
JP

I got an interview from here for the primary care tract. I really want to do fellowhip after residency, so do i have any chance of getting fellowhip after completing a primary care residency? UCONN is such a great program, so I am not sure. I was rejected for the categorical IM program from uconn. I have gotten interviews from university affliated IM programs, so which is better for residency. UCONN primary care or university affiliated IM programs. PLEASE SOMEONE ADVISE, I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THIS.
yyii

Congrats. I am in the same situation. Which Uconn? Is it the one that says (new britian) or what? Mine is that one with New Britain in brackets. Whats the difference? Are they the same program? I didn't an invite from the other uconn. Let me know? Thanks.
jp

i got the call from New Britan program, that's the primary care tract not IM categorical. so what are the chances of felloship after primary care?
ya

It best with categorical thats what I have heard. But Uconn is a good program so I think it fits the exception.
jaina va

how good is Uconn( farmington) im-catagorical residency program. please tell.
it's been long.. so u guys must have interviewed already. i go on the 23rd jan... please lemme know ur exp as i really want to go for a fellowship later. i too got a call only from new britan.. i still can't make up my mind.. plz advice.
????????
they may all be in the middle of their PGY1 ! it's for 2004! previous match!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »