Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the effects of cs delay -
daveritas

anyone else get the feeling that there is a direct correlation b/w having few interviews and no cs score???

Just a thought...I hope the scores get released soon.
amruta

I really don't think your cs scores should have too much to do with this. From what PD's told me, they are looking at us experience, strong letters of support and step one and two scores....since cs is pass/ fail, they don't care too much.
sun

I really believe the cs delay affect our # of interview and the chance to get prematch

although cs result is pass/fail, it really makes a big difference!
if fail cs, we cannot get certificate and thus we cannot start residency. Of course pds care about it. If two candidates have similar crendential and one has passed cs/with certificate, the other is waiting for cs / without certificate, go figure whom the pd will invite for interview
skp

I completely agree with sun. Having ecfmg certificate makes a lot of difference. I called up most of the programs before applying, n many needed certification before applying . a friend of mine with similar score got more intrvws than me coz he is already certified. I am on b1/b2 n i will have to give my stp 3 within feb. If i had my cs rresults, i cud have gone for prematch n studied for stp 3 in peace!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »