Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
first correct answer will get usmle secret book.GL - okt3
okt3. i have all the secrete series. what am going to do with 2 books. send me the money hahahahah. let me check in barnes noble how much is it with NYC tax.
Yes i wanna that book,i need one more doubt from u, i posted one question regarding adjacent segregation can u explain it,

Reference:Q bank genetic question no 23rd /40 file
Q book 2002 or 2004 paper 1 q no 18

Thanks
mdsurgeon needs cash to operate, okay after residency I will pay the price.

Eleven I did yesterday 1 qs about this topic but I move on because I got the answer correct and the explanation from kaplan was just:

Adjacent I and II segregation and alternate segregation refer to the possible segregation events undergone by the quadrivalent during anaphase of meiosis I.

Here form the net:

Adjacent-1: Non-homologous centromeres migrate to the same pole. Result: all sterile gametes.

Adjacent-2: Homologous centromeres migrate to the same pole, which is very rare. Result: all sterile gametes

http://www.pdx.edu/~newmanl/TransAdjacent.gif

BTW the book meet me at yahoo messenger: cdokt3

Thanks both and GL

Okt3 are you IMG? are u still studing for step 1? If I ask you those questions is because I think you are well prepared for the test and without a bout you will get one of the highest score here on the forum. Im not a spy or anythink like that lol. Just another member of the forum that visit here once in a while, but when I do, I look for your post cause I always learn somthing from there. If you prefer to aswer me at my personal email, here is fskyes at yahoo.com I hope to heard from you
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »