Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
confusion on OASIS page - clementina_98

Today I checked my OASIS page and at USMLE Aplication Information is saying :
"No Data Available. You may contact ECFMG® Applicant Information Services at (215) 386-5900 for additional information"
I did call ECFMG and they told me that they will contact me but I didn't got any phone call by now.
I don't know what is going on ....Did everyone got the same message ?
Thanks

were you trying to check your results or trying to work on a saved application????

Is been long time when I checked last time OASIS page.....I don't Know when it started to show this message. Today accidentally I checked my page and it confused me. This is the first time when it happen to me...Since 2006 I applied to ECFMG but never got this message before .It is my second attempt for Step 1. I didn't work on any application . I just notice today. Do you have any idea what is that means?
Well, if you called them today, then it will take'em a couple of days before you get any response back. I think it might be some technical problem. You don't need to worry about it and you will hear back from them probably on monday or tuesday since its a long weekend. If not then call them back again on Tuesday. So, relax ok. Take care Smile

Thanks united123. God bless you .
I'm going back to study...Smile
Keep in touch.
i got the same ,have u recieved any answer from them because i am very confused too

Hi drarsh,

You have to call ECFMG because it is a technical problem in their system and you have to notified it....they will fix it in 24-48 hours.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »