Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what to study!!? - saddoqi
hello everyone.. i have my CS in few weeks.. i have FA only is it enough or do I need to study something els.. helpe please.. thanks
I am not going to give you the fish, and going to tell you how to fish.....dear

Check the post for the last 2 - 3 days......you will find a treasure, and i promise you,...you wont regret the minutes spent on that.

good luck in ur test
hey elbamaritza,i'm in same situation,read FA almost three times,practice almost every case.my exam is on 29th july,any advise.
i did't understand ur post.
Dear syndrome,

My post just try to tell the people, that is very easy come here and just ask for stuff...and that is oK.........i do not complain about that..........however, not all the time people in the forum has the time to answer.....

however if every member of the forum take some time researching what they need probably will find valuable info about their requests, an dif you find something please SHARE AND BUMP so other can see it.

The point is....... my self i posted several threads about what we need for every step, and believe me took me not hours but days to compile that material.

Forum members just have to go and scroll down a little bit, go back 2 - 3 days, or use the white box to find sources....

Is just an advise so people do not get frustrated if there is no answer to their requests.

Down is a post from yoda with the web pages recommended, take a look of them syndrome, that will help you.

good luck in your prep.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »