Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
any difference between FA 2002 and 2004? -
karla

I have FA 2002 and I want to know if I need to buy the new edition. Maybe I just can make copies of the extra information, but which one?
Thank you.
TL

I saw it at the book shop.
Few changes. Table with main formulas at the back. Rest same thing.
Karla

Thank you TL. Anybody else saw more changes?
TD88

IT IS THE SAME EXCEPT FOR AN EXTRA FEW PICTURES AND A TABLE AT THE END OF THE BOOK THAT GIVES YOU ALL THE EQUATIONS YOU NEED TO MEMORIZE
cue

karla,
I have the 2003 edition. I had written some good notes on it so I really didn't want to change my book to 2004 eidition, however, I did go to a bookstore and really scrutinize the two versions side by side. At first glance infos are pretty much the same with not much of a change! However, as I said I really scrutinzed the book, and after careful examination I noted lots of added information that was not availabe in my 2003 version. Needless to say it took me about 2 to 3 hours to make all the additions from 2004 version to 2003 and that was only the pathology and half of the pharm part.
now, I'm sure the gap must be even greater between 2003 and 2004, but then again, the changes are subtle and if you just glance through the pages you might not see them. That's why lots of folks keep saying there is no change from one year to the other.
cue

correction;
i mean to say the gap must be even greater between the 2002 and 2004
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »