Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
result next week - ajubaju
But there are few mistakes that plagued me
I. It did not occur to me that a patient had some difficulty understanding me. She cocked her ear towards me. I had the impresion that she had hearing problem. I asked if she had hearing loss. Her presentation was back pain, however. She was furious at my question and had rolled her eyes on me and from that point she ceased to be compliant. She could not even allow an abdominal exam. During my closure, she was looking away and had blinked her eyes on me and refuse to shake hands at the end of the encounter. Was she just acting or was she truely offended? So unfortunate.

I had two false diagnosis and I was not able to close one case completely. In the telephone case, I misunderstood meal for meat. In one of the last cases, as I was trying to adjust my eye-glasses during the physical exam , the patient looked at me queerly. May be he though I was about picking my nose. I did adjust my glasses, but there was no time to wash my hands again after that. I simply continued. I just hope that it will turn out good.
you will be fine
thanks, but i have few days to know.
me too
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »