Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to xthine , flanker99 or anyone reagrding ccs - desire
hello friends!!! is anyone doing the usmlesteps123 ?? Dont u think its different than the real ccs software, also the code words which we use in ccs software is not working in usmlesteps123 like we can type cxr in ccs while in usmle123 we have to type che?? Not sure is it that useful , please i need advice??
i am sticking to usmle/ecfmg cd ccs and uw. other things cause unnecssary confusion. thats my view. can be different from others
HI Desire!

I used USMLEsteps123 MCQs + CCS for my step 3 prep.
I feel that their interactive CCS software helped me a lot in being thorough especially when it came to the diagnostics/patient workup. In my case, it has been years since I had internship from my home country so I figured I needed all the help I could get for Step 3 (my CCS performance on the actual exam was well above borderline) =)
The interface is similar to the actual CCS software, so it helps you to get an overall feel of things. The USMLE CD has the same/exact commands as the actual exam.

If you have the time and feel you need to brush up on your diagnostics/management skills, it would be worthwhile to subscribe.

My 2 cents.. hope this helps.
tx flanker and xthine
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »