Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
only 7 interviews -
just curious

dont talk all this nonsense.........be happy you got that much!! AND you never know if you will get more. And even if you dont......you may get ranked by one of those 7 you have now!! so be calm.....pray and prepare for those iinterviews!!! Death is not a solution for anything...I mean, come on, you are a doctor....you should be thinking about life giving methods not LIFE TAKING ones!! cheer up! Good luck!

where did you get your MD?

May be I can find a way for you.
jon

find a way what? to kill himself or to get more interviews? can you be more specific?
police

Hi! Depressed
Dial 911 before you try to kill.
cretinbasher

7 is too few - u r screwed - kill urself - do it in style - try autoasphyxiation - or maybe blow your brains out - make it splatter well - fragments of brain and blood on the wall - angle it well so that u dont die immediately - u should twitch till the police get there - keep twitching till u run outta blood.

seriously - only 7? - i feel sorry for u man
ku

would you please find someone to kill me with you , as I do not really want to commit sucide as it is against my religion.
I have 91/98 and I got less than you.
but I agree we should cancel our interviews before Smile
so i m

i really wish u have more interview if u r interested in increasing your int. numbers but stupid after all u will be in one prog. only and on the other side you will be wasting the interview posts of other of your colleagues and this is very mean of you. i have never seen a mean person like u.
mehdi

hey guys forget about the stupid depressed guy and just help me. I applied to 15 programs but I've been offered 25 interviews so far! how can that be possible???
yorugua

Could you please set up a webcam connected to the internet, so that we can all see when you kill yourself? Pleaseeeeeee, I would really enjoy it!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »