Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
kingsbrook or interfaith???????? -
saira

hi,
can anyone tell me which program should i chose if i have to cancel one interview.
thanx.
dw

choose kingsbrook!

Interfaith is worst program in NY!!!
usmle

If you have options.. don't go to iNTERFAITH... i AGREE... INTERFATIH IS VERY BAD PROGRAM
er

How reliable is the bad reputation of interfaith? Have you talked to residents there? Or it has a bad reputation in general? Thanks!
usmle

hay... I interviewed there.. and I went extra-step, to talk with the residents the day before my interview... it is the most depressing place I saw so far (I heared Harlem and Lincoln are worse).. but there is still people going there and survive..
for me, Idon't think I can survive, BUT if that was my only option.. Iwill grap it with my hands!!
ascaris

what are you guys talking about?? both kingsbrook and interfaith have good board passing rate from 2001-2003 >90%... how could you say that its a bad program... maybe its in an unfavorable location...thats why..
saira

Thanx.......I Ve got 6 interviews till now and interfaith and kingsbrook are among them.So i think i will cancel my interview from interfaith as this is not the only option for me.Thanx again for your opinion.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »