Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
where do u get all these qs from, which you presen - drpineal
Hello friends,

where do u get all these qs from, which you present here?

i mean it is very very nice from u guys that u present them, but where are they from? i have never seen these qs before neither in the qbanks nor in the real exams, do u invent them yourself or do u copy them from books?

another question:
i have seen the questions in these kaplan self assessment and qbook and I think they do not represent the real situation as in the real exam, what do u think?
http://www.usmleforum.com/showthread.php?tid=314462
Another place that the majority of these questions come from Bro, are NBME exams.

I have to say that one time I posted a NBME question I found on another site here, for confirmation, but made a big mistake. No one scolded me for it, but I realized it later after reading warnings in other messages.

Let me give you an example. Before I wrote Form 2 from NBME, I innocently looked at questions posted on here, not knowing they were on the exam. This totally skewed my answers for these questions on the actual NBME, sometimes posting the correct answers which I learned from the thread, and sometimes the wrong ones which I learned from the thread, because as you'll find out when researching NBME right answers from wrong ones, some threads could contain the wrong answer, and it takes reading many threads to get the right one.

Either way, bottom line is you want to avoid answering skewed. So people should really post their NBME q's with the Subject Line: NBME 1-3-34 Ob Gyn ideally.
That tells the reader this is Form 1, avoid it if you havent written it, block 3, q34, and Ob Gyn short description is helpful.
I'm wondering what the concensus is for which q bank to use....
Kaplan or usmleworld for ck??
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »