Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pre match -
abs

hi waiting,,
thanx for sharing your experience..
it may be the same program,we both are talking about.mine too is a big univ program..
is it in NYC??
flu

i was offered a prematch in a community hospital... all they sent me was a letter of intent.... i dont know what to do coz ive read in the forum that a contract must be signed before withdrawing from the match... does this letter of intent guarantee us of a slot in the program? i dont know if i would sign it.... please give me some advice...
Mental

I pre-matched at a large program also. Same routine. Letter of intent with contract to follow in March. Did you guys have to send in an application from ERAS and then withdraw? I never completed my application with them so I'm not sure. If anyone has any advice please email me at drduthler-nov04 - Thanks!

Randall
Waiting

Hi abs,
Good guess, but no it's not in NYC, I've actually been trying to avoid the city, that's why this offer is so apealing to me.
I think many of the university programs still have to negotiate the contacts and print them up, hence the reason why they won't be ready til march. At any rate, I want to look at the wording on the letter of intent that they will be sending me, but I think it's quite legal and on the up and up.
res

thanks waiting,,i emailed the PD again,i guess he is a little annoyed now,as in he thinks i have doubts on his offer.
i do not see any reason for them to lie...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »