Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can i send this as my MSPE???please... - cil
My medical school does not provide MSPE so instead they gave me this:

Dear Program Director,

The xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx), accredited under Presidential Decree No. xxxx of October 3rd, 1974, published in the D.O.U. (Official Journal of the Union) of October 3rd, 1974, through its directors, in full use of their privileges, declares for whatever purposes, That Mr. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxs completed the Graduate Medical Course, recognized by Ministerial Ordinance No. xxxxxx published in the D.O.U. on xxxxxxxx, the title of Medical Doctor being granted on xxxxxxxx, xxxxxx
Our records show that xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx fulfilled all mandatory requirements for his diploma to be bestowed, attending our School during the period xxxxxxxx through xxxxxxxxx, and displaying good professional ethical behavior and good conduct.
Furthermore, we declare that he acquired practical experience in the medical profession, because he attended the Mandatory Internship in Rotation System in Pediatrics, Gynecology and Obstetrics, Medical Clinic, Surgical Clinic and Collective Health Care, in the form of Resolutions No. xxxxxx and No. xxxxx of the Federal Education Council. These courses were performed and developed at the Hospitalxxxxxxxxxvvvvvvvvv), located xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
We remain at your disposal for any further clarification.

Director of xxxxxxxxxx

Could i send this as my MSPE?(comments on DSF form):I'm send this as my MSPE ,because my medical school does not provide it)please need some clarification...need to send today...
Should i send as MSPE?
Tks
this looks like a verification from college rather than mspe....

if u have no other option u can send this, but doubt it ll be of help to u...

or else u can just say no in eras application for mspe.....

its ur decision finally...my 2 cents...
tks 007bond
u r welcome...
I don´t think it´s a good idea to send it, the purpose of MSPE is precisely to give and idea of your PERFORMANCE during medical school, and this document you posted doesn´t have anything to fo with that. Sorry dude
Just ask your school for a dean's letter instead, it also suffices.
GL
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »