Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
do i have any chance of getting residency -
depressed

hi
i graduated in july 2003, img,step 1-78[2 attempt]&step 2 cs -passed and step 2 ck -74[2 nd attempt].will be writing step 2 ck in june 2005 and planning to join im residency in 2006 .i am green card holder ,so no visa problem.
can anyone please tell me my chances of getting residency in IM next year .
is there anything more which i can do to improve my chances .
any suggestions appreciated .
thankyou and gl.
leesha

yes you have a good chance.. get some usce and us lor's.. start now on a`killer personal statement.. good luck
depressed

thank you
depressed

can u please tell me few colleges which give any observership r externship if possible
thanks
graft

hey
no body knows what kind of chances we have. I know a girl with similar scores got residency and I knw I boy with beter scores no attempts and is still waiting. It is hard to tell, all is in hands of God and PD.
but do not give up,
kamy

Dear graft ;god has nothing to do with residency position!!
Depressed dude :it all depends on you! if you try to find some contacts in hospitals since you dont have any visa issues you definetely have a chance,but remember you have to be patient and consistant...its true that so far you dont have the good scores for big university programs but if you try community programs you raise your chance...good luck and never ever quit....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »