Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
thank you letter -
docpoetry - docpoetry

Any one know about how to write the thank you a letter... a possible copy would be most appreciated if you could post it. Secondly should I hand write it or type it up... and should it be to every interviewer? Thank you guys.
Mo
amruta

just be sure not to make your thank you letter sound too generic. Try to mention a specific topic that you discussed during the interview and write about one or two unique aspects of the program that you appreciate or why you feel that the program would be a good fit for you.

I will try to find my photofile of some of the letters I wrote and will cut and paste them for you.

Good luck!
IMG

email them
notty - nottyknight4u

amruta can u send me one too! thank you!
rockyricki

Show your best in whatever you do. Consider this still the part of your interview.
Mostly typed letters are advised, unless you have very nice handwriting. In the case of typed include handwritten Post Scriptum (PS: .....) note on the botom with some personal flavour to it.
1. Make sure to express your gratitude, refer to positive experiences during your visit.
2. State your interest in the program. Add anything important you missed during interv.
3. Provide any additional info, if you promissed during interview to do so.
4. Be positive and up beat.
5. Try to get "Iserson's guide into a residency"
liz - emdredge

Amruta, could you please e-mail them to me too? Thanks!
depressed

amurutha can u please email to me .thanks .my email id is
ratnakar_6.
thank you
kvs

amrutha, can u please e-mail to me too. my e-mail i.d. is
prabhadoc. thankyou.
niknok

Amruta,
Pls email to luzel55
Thank you very much.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »