Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do so many FMGs have GC? - deltaf508
Contacts is the most important factor here.But if you donot have good scores to match it, the contact would do nothing. Best combo is always good scores/GC or Good scores/contacts. Based on my experience I would rank everything like this.
1)Good to average scores/GC/contacts ... 100% match
2)Good scores/GC .... 90% match
3)Good scores/contacts ... 95% match
4)Good scores ... 60-70% match
5)Good scores/USCE/good lors .... 85% match
6)below average scores ... 5% match
7)below average scores/GC ... 20% match
8)below average scores/GC/Contacts ... 25% match
9)below average scores/GC/Contacts/USCE/publications .... 50-60% match
10)people who need visa...everything depends on your Personal statement/scores/usce/lors/step 3 etc. If x has one point more than y, x will get interview. It also depends on who knows a senior in which program.Usually seniors from same school will get someone with good scores an interview.

I am so sleepy nowSmile. See you guys tomorrow.
our grandfathers choose to study in USA instead of india for a postgraduate course 50 years ago

followed by my fathers generation

who choose to invite us to settle there along with them too

so here i am a gc holder who choose to study in INDIA as it is a financially sound decision

now i wish to pursue my residency in USA for the big bucks and a bright future with the American king size life style

so you see its just that we had Smart grandparents
and the purpose of all of is the same with or without GC

@zmatch09: america is a free country; i can ask any question i want; so i can also post any thread i want.

do you think that if i post this thread that you will not get an iv because of it?
ohmygod I have a question:
Are you an American Indian?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »