Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wht does the silence mean? - sagars
Sagars,
you have good credentials man.You wuold match for sure this year.
Plz let me know, how ur second attempt was different fm the first?
second attempt was same kind of pressure but i knew what to do in the 2nd attempt
i was totally relaxed, i jsut didnt do much PE ( because in the 1st attempt i was trying to do perfectly everything so the SP knew that iwas a foreigh one) the 2nd i eevn laughed with2or 3 SPs
so this is my story.

but I the credentials are Not everything in this process becz GC is v. imp then your contacts I am sure for this.

but lets see....cant do anything else beside just hoping and wishing luck and waitingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
yep its a gruelling wait..Man the gc thing helps a lot,but every1 cant give into the fact that easily.I just hope we dont have to do that to get in.
I was a bit disturbed about my pt notes coz I had to write them quickly & in 3 of them my writing was bad & the HPI was in parts..Like not together...& I always did not find the space sufficient for the hPI.
Stupidity-asked a female with stretch marks,,when i knew what they were..She smiled and said they are stretch marks?what do u wanna know..Man am I stupid or what I thought.
one pt of mine moaned when I used a tooth prick for sensory exam.I did not hurt,may be she pretended it...
let me know what do u think about this??

drjerry77: you are not supposed to be perfect. I've seen much worse happening and still the candidates passed. Just wait calmly, good luck!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »