Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please dont shout, I am scared - pedsmatch2009
I borrowed money to apply this year. I applied to 170 programs IM/FM/Peds. My creds are 77/88/pass/76, all first attempt. 2007 grad. 7 months observership, 3 months research, I abstract, 3 very good LORs. NEED VISA. I did what ever best I could.
No ivs yet. 6 rejections. Some say still reviewing. Friends I know its hard to tell but do you think i have some chance this year. People who applied last year know some one with similar scores matched.

Thanks
I think you have a very good chance, you did the best you could so no need to worry now
only one more thing you can do is talk to someone where you did your observership and ASK for an interview, you've got nothing to lose
dont loose hope... keep i t up..... how many IM and FM u applied?
65 IM and 60 FM.
dont worry stay positive
stay positive, wish you good luck
I sincerely believe you have very good chance especially since you are a recent grad and has very good US LOR. Best of luck!
Everything is possible, have faith...
Thanks everyone. My visa is expiring in 2 months and I need to go back to my country. I thought if I get ivs I would attend them before leaving. But I dont know whats happening.

Do any one have past experience from 2008. Did you hear anyone with creds like me securing a position last year. Thanks.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »