Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please CANCEL YOUR INTERVIEWS if you can't part -
jay

thank you...
amruta

I don't think you should follow this advice because you may still stand a shot in the scramble, it would be so much easier to scramble into a position if you actually interviewed.

Keep your interviews!
Real Jay

nm
sure -

this is the MOST USELESS advise EVER on this forum. just highlights how extremely selfish some of us have become, ready to trample over all others in our own quests.....
amruta

I agree with you sure....It really saddened me when I saw this post. I think that the worst aspect of this whole match process is not the endless hours of studying or sleepless nights, but the way it turns some people into selfish beings who care only about what is best for themselves.

Maybe I misunderstood Jay and he had good intentions, if that is the case , I am really sorry. But there are several other examples on this forum of people being selfish and cruel.

Anyway, happy holidays to everyone! Let's help each other out a bit more....after all, we are all in this together. May god bless you all.
kju

really bad advice, if the program likes someone, then they will allow them to take it any time before residency starts.
s. aureus

I agree with jay, if I dont pass I will cancel my interviews if you flunked the csa you dont have the minimum chance to start residency next year, to be selfish is to keep the interviews.
soltres

Please
before talking first take a look because some programs dont' have a defined point or policy about if they will consider to have passed CS before beginning the residency as a need. Check Freida on Cristiana Care, Delaware and Saint Barnabas NY and Norwalk CT
First think and see after talk it easier and less expensive
By the way I passed
CANA

I also agree that there is no reason to cancel an interview if you fail. There is a chance to re-take the exam before residency starts.

I understand the pressure on people especially if they have families. But there is no reason to give poor advise to others.

Keep your interviews if you fail and re-write ASAP.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »