Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
foolish hellousa!!! - tacrolimus
Add me to your foolish list also, it it make you feel better. And although I am not a redneck and I doubt you know what a redneck is, you are free to call me that too. I define myself and your opinion matters not.

sincerely,
Mr "foolish redneck" mom
HOW YOU GUYS GET TIME TO POST SUCH A LONG MESSAGE. HEY GUYS THEY LOOK FOR CONTINUOUS CLINICAL PRACTICE, TAKE CARE
please please do not get involved in political matters. I am sure a lot of you cannot vote. you need to concentrate on your residency application/interview preps. you need to get into residency to build your future in these hard economic times. if you are in residency as myself IT IS A NO NO TO GET INTO POLITICAL/RELIGIOUS CONVERSATIONS. americans are sensitive to these topics and a lot of IMGS do not share their views. please keep this topic of this blog.
Take care.
up
drgal,

Thanks for your input . However, who cares if they are sensitive? Gone are the days when everyone places americans on a higher pedestal, they are just like every other human being. We should not condone foolishness from anyone. its a diservice not to inform someone about his/her foolishness.
Of course a doctor wont go discussing politics with a patient but outside the patient setting, you are free to express your opinion because they also express theirs without reservation.
From your previous posts, i understand you are from medilag, so i have one advise for you, dont allow anyone to intimidate you here otherwise you will not go far. This society in not for weak people and once you start giving undue respect to them, you will only be looked down on.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »