Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[urgent]medical credential ,,please help me please - lhscd
Dear forum friends;

I have a big problem related to my medical credentail.

Actually my original credential verification was sent to ECFMG from my school in July, however, it is not complete yet. They say they sent it again in Sep b/c my shool verification is not incomplete.
I don't understand my school other graduate didnt have any problem like that.

Any body has this experience like me?

I finished step1,2 already. Only thing that I can do is just applying for programs.
However, verification is not complete now.
How can I do? my school didnt get any letter from ECFMG.

Please help me

dey ll attach a letter in yr verification 2 yr med school,,,, mentioning wot things were missing....
c da date ov veri sent in oasis,,, it ll take around 15 - 20 days for it 2 reach med school.... den contact yr school n work on it
thank you for your comments.

date which it was sent again on is Sep 19,

I tyhink ECFMG made a mistake like missing some documents.

In this case or if they made mistake, how can I do?

And how long doet it take to finish all processing?
any idea for me? please
what I did , is I asked ECFMG to send the documents via DHL , just to make sure they will be received then I asked my medical school to send them bach via DHL too
for that you have to open an account at DHL and then give the number to ECFMG
go to ur medical school and talk to them...accelerate the process urself !
Hey, lhscd

I have the same problem like you. I know some guys with this problem. I got a copies of my documents. I am almost sure that something happens with ECFMG. Please let me know how ended your case.
Please let me know how ended your case. I added three posts in this web site. Please answer them.

http://www.usmleforum.com/forum/searchre...choption=M&searchstring=cuba+medical+

Thanks
You can open a personal DHL account and let the ECFMG use your account for shipping of your documents.It will be much faster.Call ECFMG,they will tell you how to do that.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »