Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
has anyone taken step 1 during pregnancy...please -
amisha.

has anyone taken step 1 during pregnancy?
madhu

amisha, dont worry! If u can do it just go ahead............
Now dat u ve already started preparing fr d exam dont stop in b/w. Everything is gonna be fine.
Though i ven't been thru this still i can understand ur condition. Its a dicey situation n u only can judge it d best.
But my advice is dat u take ur exam (atleast step 1) ......
miracle

yes, and alway having nausea and vomiting. had a full time job. at delivery had ruptured uterus and had the worst time of life. but dont make it a big issue. u can do it if u want to do it. if u dont want to do it then u can think of it as some thing big.
if u work hard u can definitely do step 1. it is not as hard as step 2 or anything else. and once the baby is outside u, u will be much more busy changing diapers , then what will u do. atleast take step 1.
amisha.

Thanks a lot you guys.... That really helps me a lot. And I am keeping up my pace....My family thinks that I should set the date for step 1 ...That way I will be more focussed....But you know, the only thing I was worried about that this is my first pregnancy....And I have no idea how it will progress....To register for step 1 ....costs almost 700$...will I be able to appear for exam...or will I be dissappointing everyone....You think I should go for it.....and register ...for july?
Diana

I was pregnant when I started to study for step 2. It was ok to study, but the exam was terible. I took it when I was nine months pregnant, and it was very hard to concentrate and to sit for such a long time. So, my advice is to take it as soon as possible. It becomes harder and harder with every month. And it will be even harder after you'll have the baby. Go for it!!! You'll do fine.
gauri

do u really feel u will be able to study and give step 1 after the baby?it will be very difficult now yes..but do realise it will be much more difficult aftr the baby.the 1st 3 months will be bad..nausea vomiting etc...but mid trimester shud be ok.dont give up now amisha...u will regret it later.give it ur best....we r all with u.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »