Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
got my score - doc649
251/99...many many thanks almighty Allah and then my family,study partners, forum friends and chat friends....u all helped me a looooot......my exam was on August 20th,new software.so had to wait for long time.After i came out of the exam,i recalled tons of mistakes.....was worried abt result...anyway, lord saved me.Exam was not that hard,very doable. i already shared my exam experience as soon as i appeared in it.if anyone has a question,i'll be happy to answer.
good luck to all....
hi how did you study? what was your step 1 score?
Hi doc649,many many congrats.
I want to know abt prep 15days b4 exam.I have my exam on 23rd.I am so nervous.pls guide.
congrats doc649...........u will get your dream reisdency
Thanks buddies...

To solacity,
I studied with my wonderful partners,kaplan notes 3 times, UW 2 times. kap Q-bank[offline], solved Qs in forum and read explanations here.
I have my step1 due on earlier next yr. so had to read lil bit of patho,pharma,immuno for good understanding of those topics in CK, hence took more time to prepare for Ck [6months].

To Usmlephobia,
I read kap notes and UW explanations in last 2 weeks. If u have already done with ur NBMEs, follow them-- go according to the weakness identified by NBME. I was quite amazed when I saw my NBME weakness and real exam weakness are same..!

Thanks usmlemed123
good luck to u all...
congragulations.....i wish for you the best...
hi what all did u read in patho as i am also giving step 2 first.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »