Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can someone tell what is going on - arabia
which university did u graduate from? and what specialties did u apply to
dont think too much about this. there could be a million reasons.
its not about me

its about the match process this year as a whole

do u think that this is normal
Hi,
I understand your frustation, since you have obviously high expectations ( well...don't we all??). But this is the residency application process....NO BODY KNOWS FOR SURE. Unless you have such a superb credentials that can almost guarantee you for prematch offer....then you will be among us to be in the world of uncertainty. It is sad to say this, but it is true. We can not just look at what others got and apply it to ours. So many factors in between. Subjectivity from the selecting committee when they decide whether an applicant deserve an invitation or not is one of them.
My credentials are almost similar as yours, yet I did not match last year. Trying again this year. Got 4 ivs so far, attended one of them already. So......my 2 cents is...prepare yourself mentally that anything is possible, both lack of ivs or abundant of ivs, matched or unmatched. Sit back...wait patiently...and continue with your life now with something positive that will improve your credentials. Untill March 2009.....anything could happen.
All in all...GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND TO ALL OF US!!
well said gumregah...
applied to 200 programs 10 rejections from places i dint met criteria others no response yes but 3 acknowledgements........no interview....???
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »