Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about ERAS pictures - very_good_looking
good looks aren't as important as B.O in my book.. I think applicants should put a little something about their hygiene on their personal statement ..
you should have a smellapicture, not just a picture.. good looks must be combined with good shower, some under arms deodo and good odor eater insoles, and poweder or spray any other place that might offend after a good scrub to both teeth and tongue..
God knows through my rotations, the residents have smelled worst than the patients..
meh, at least the patients have an excuse....
Good luck good looking..
i would like to say that im very good looking as well..... god is great for givin me the beauty
you are an idiot .you have applied for residency and for mr handsome contest. you you think a good program will go for a good looking dumbo over a candidate who has all the credencials like skills ,knowledge,good communication skills and a pleasing kind personality
sounds like goodlucktoall is not blessed with good looks at all... too many pimples haha.. im just joking ppl.. relax... hollymolly
I think people are sensitive to beauty no matter what
Let me tell you a story
I will start by saying that I am not racist , I just don't like people with lack of common sense
So , I met this indian girl , she was sooooooooooooo ugly , she smelled bad , she was farting and retching in public without even say pardon me , she used to borrow peoples things without even asking permission or drink from your bottle of water, so no manners...........she was like she was raised into the jungle
believe me........if I would be in charge , I would never hire that person never.......not even with 100%%%%%%%%%%%%%
So appearance matters a lot,especially in our profession, because you are working with people , you are not closed into a laboratory dealing with rats
you are right roxanescu... if you dont have good hygine.. u will repel your patients..
@raxanescu

hygine is important even if ur butt ugly or beautiful but i bet she wasn't claiming to be miss world like pretty boy here!
@raxanescu
your reply is the best reply of this thead.. i couldnt imagine working with such people... waaa
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »