Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did u get an email from ECFMG? - dark_stalker
Did everyone get an email from ECFMG regarding their ECFMG Certificate after passing their CS? I never got an email from them or any sort of message regarding the certificate. Is that normal?
i also havent received any email regarding my certificate from ecfmg, some people here say that Fedex would email us, but I gave it up, I havent received anything either like you, and NO interviews.....
Yes. The email is from fedex.com, just send you a tracing number. I got the email yesterday and got the certification today.
i'm just concerned because i've finished all the exams (except step 3 of course) and i never got a confirmation email. i didn't see the red message about completing the requirements that people have said (not that i noticed it on ecfmg's website).
i saw that red sentence but after 2 days it disappeared... Everything is such disgusting and depressing...
u said it nucleusruber... it's been so quiet for the past 6 days for me. longest drought in my eras mailbox. not even a rejection... i thought i'd have more invites, or at least rejections, after my usmle transcript was updated with a PASS on CS. I thought October was the month when it rains... Feels like the Sahara Desert here.
nucleusruber: Don't worry. You will get it soon. Yes, the red message only kept there for 2 days.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »