Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Data Gathering,,,pls help - austinflint
Can some one tell me how to improve my what specific points the data gathering has ,,, I failed in this area only I am very depressed

Hi there,

Don't be depressed. I understand how you feel now. I also failed data gathering at the 1st attempt . If you have a First Aid, pls read it every single page from beginning to the end.

Practice all the cases in FA with your partner if you can find. All the question you need to ask in 32 cases. When you practice several time, you will remember what you need to ask.

FA is your bible.

Stand up, and ready for the next fight.

Good luck. I believe you can do it

Thank you very much dear. I have read FA three times thi stime, and hae practiced approximately ten cases with my friends. I shall practice the rest in a few days time.
Hey austinflint.....

I received a bunch of emails asking for help, i am going to have a chatroom skype tonight or tomorrow morning, with few doctors that already fail in cis or sep...........i do not know so much,....but i know some tricks that can help...and indeed.....help me during my cs

If u want to join us......add me to your skype and write "cs chat"

Our plan is going over cases ( similars to the ones that i have in the test) not the same since i can not disclose that

This is my plan:
1.Have difficult encounters but similar to the real test
2. have pt asking difficult questions
3. Have positive criticism from other members of the chat since all we went thru the test
4. Culture "drawbacks" points review
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »