Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
should i take the test? -
help me!

i just finish basic science....... i don't know if it is better to go to clinical rotation first and take the test after that. any comments/ suggestions? thanks!
docespy - docepsy

YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT THIS TAKE THE TEST AND DONT T AKE CLINICALS UNTIL YOU PASS STEP 1
1-TAKE KAPLAN WEB PREP
2-TAKE KAPLANS LIVE LECTURES
3-DO A MONTH OF QBANK
4-TAKE THE TEST
anjali - docanjali

docespy i liked your approach can u suggest something to me too as i am doing web prep and kaplan notes but cant afford live lectures.
help me

thanks for the advice. i took the test already and i failed. i don't want to fail again....... that's why i'm thinking of doing my rotations first and study for the test at the same time.
docespy - docespy

If you can't afford live lectures and you already are taking or took webprep, I suggest going over the kaplan material with first aid open and making annotations from kaplan material in your first aid then doing the same thing with crashing the boards.
After you have suped up your FA &CRASHING THE BOARDS READ THEM EVERY DAY AS YOU PRACTICE QBANK.
DO THIS FOR A MONTH THEN TAKE THE TEST.
GOOD LUCK AND BEST WISHES
DOCESPY
THECURE

Help me what school are you attending? don't you havepass step one before you do rotations? or are you attending some caribean school?
help me

i went to a caribbean school....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »